When I've had a long day, I love the idea of being able to make a single serving dessert! Your kids will love this chocolate mug cake, but more importantly, so will you. Subscribe to WUM for new vids M-W-F!
• 1/4 cup flour
• 1 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
• 2 TBSP sugar (sometimes you need a little more, depending on your cocoa)
• 1/4 tsp baking powder
• dash of salt
• 5 TBSP milk (I use 2%)
• 5 tsp melted, refined coconut oil (or vegetable oil).
1. Whisk dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Add milk and coconut oil and whisk until combined. Pour into a greased mug.
3. Microwave for 60 seconds (cooking time varies with microwave). Enjoy!
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Network on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
Follow Meg on Instagram!
Follow Meg on Pinterest!
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.